Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time to Prepare!

Our trip this year is scheduled for March 17-26, 2011. Please check out our fundraiser on www.GiveForward.com/Trees-of-Glory

There you'll find information on the 2 schools we're visiting, and how we're busy preparing goodie bags full of nutritious food and school supplies for more than 225 kids! Please consider helping us in this amazing venture-we can't do it without you!

ALSO--the clean water well that St. Joseph Christian School (& friends) have helped donate money towards WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION while we're there! Praise the Lord! An entire village will be served in Ethiopia from this well-you can't imagine our excitement.

We've got a group of 14 traveling this year and will keep you up to date as we prepare to leave. Thanks for your prayers as we begin our adventure!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I sponsor two kids at Trees of Glory carepoint - I am so excited you are doing this for them! I live in Kansas City - I didn't realize someplace so close (St. Jo) was doing this! I'm happy to help in any way I can! :)

Jennifer & Joey said...

Oh that's awesome! I would completely take something to your sponsored kids if you want me to! Just let me know! Thanks!